Ladies' city bike frame raw
Our very own city bike frame. It's made of butted aluminium and its weight is only 1,80-2,00 kg depending on size.
All production takes place in Poland.
Our frame will be a great base for assembling a trouble-free, comfortable city bike, a fast single speed for getting around town, or an indestructible gravel bike for the gear hub and belt drive.
- Clearance for tires max. 700x45c
- Front 100x12 mm thru axle
- Compatible with belt drive
- Sliding dropouts allow you to mount virtually any gear hub or single speed drivetrain
- Full carbon fork and tapered head tube
- Mounting points for full mudguards, a rear rack, and 2 bottle cages
- Comfortable geometry for relaxed riding in the city and effortless cruising on gravel roads
Price includes raw frame, carbon fork (in matte black), Tange integrated headset, seatpost clamp and front thru axle made by BB Components.
A detailed technical specification is available below
Choose your setup
- frame // Our frames are hand-painted in Lower Silesia in powder coating and traditional paint shops. The basic price includes a simple paint job without color cuts. You can also design a more complex project with the help of our graphic designer (individual pricing). For details, please ask via email.
- frame // Aluminum alloy frame (AL7020), smooth welded, butted tubes, internal cable routing, frame weight 1600 - 1880 g depending on size
- fork // Tapered, full carbon, weight 390 g
- headset // Tange (Japanese manufacturer), integrated, 1 1/8 by 1.5 inch, with machine bearings, double-sealed
- Thru axle // Polish manufactory BB Components, front 12x100 mm, thread pitch 1.5
- Bottom bracket shell // BSA 68 mm
- Seatpost diameter // 30,9 mm
The geometry of Loca Bikes city frames closely resembles our gravels. The wider wheelbase and modified rear triangle allow the fitting of belt drive and gear hub, making our city bikes highly versatile and allowing you to move around the city efficiently in all weather conditions. The balance between stability and responsive handling, will allow you to take the bike to less traveled paths and use it as a gravel bike.
|a||Seat tube c-t (mm)||500||530||560||590|
|b||Effective top tube (mm)||537||546||564||589|
|c||Head tube (mm)||110||130||160||180|
|e||Head tube angle (°)||71||71,6||71,6||71,6|
|f||Seat tube angle (°)||74||74||74||74|
|h||BB drop (mm)||72||72||72||72|