The Loca carbon gravel bike is the lightest and most aggressive gravel in our range in terms of position. This frame will be perfect for those looking for a bike for fast riding in rough, demanding terrain.
Remember! At Loca Bikes, our bikes are always made to order. If you would like to change the paintwork or have any special requests concerning the configuration, let us know!
- The frame is made of full toray carbon fiber, the construction is light and incredibly stiff. At the same time we took care of the appropriate durability. You can ride our carbon gravel bike on demanding forest trails with no fear.
- Balanced geometry and very large tire clearance allow you to comfortably ride long distances over rough terrain
- Clearance up to a max of 700x50c tires
- Thru axles (100x12 mm, front 142x12 mm rear)
- Full carbon fork and tapered headtube
- Possibility to mount full-length fenders, three bottle cages on
a frame, two on a fork and a direct mount top tube bag
- Fully integrated cable routing
This bike has been created for an individual order. If you like this direction, we would be happy to create a similar design for you. For this reason, complicated painting is not included in the price - we will quote it for you individually.
The technical details of individual parts and information on frame geometry can be found below.
The price is for a bike matching the specification below. Configuration shown in photos may be different
Bike design: Monika Romańczyk
Choose your setup
- finish // We paint our frames, forks and other metal parts after an order is placed which allows us to freely modify their colours and add details in a cost-competitive way. We use
a combination of wet paint and powder coating for a stunning visual effect and great durability. Frames are hand-painted in Lower Silesia, Poland
- frame // Made of full toray carbon fiber, frame weight from 1150 g depending on size
- fork// Full carbon, tapered, fork's weight 530 g
- seatpost// Loca Bikes, carbon, 27,2 mm
- headset// Loca Bikes, integrated, 1 1/8"-1,5", double sealed industrial bearings
The geometry of our carbon frames allows you to fit tyres as wide as 50 mm. In combination with a reasonably high head tube, a large wheel base and a large reach, this lets you ride fast down difficult, technical gravel descents. The bike will also work well on expeditions, for those used to a more agressive position.
|a||Seat tube c-t (mm)||450||470||490||510||530||560|
|b||Effective top tube (mm)||525||545||560||577||595||615|
|c||Head tube (mm)||120||135||150||170||190||210|
|e||Head tube angle (°)||70||70,3||70,5||72||72,5||72,5|
|f||Seat tube angle (°)||74,5||73,5||73,5||73,5||73,5||73,5|
|h||BB drop (mm)||70||70||70||70||70||70|