The Loca carbon gravel bike is the lightest and most aggressive gravel in our range in terms of position. This frame will be perfect for those looking for a bike for fast riding in rough, demanding terrain.
Due to the complex design, the additional cost of painting on this bike is 200€.
- Clearance up to a max of 700x50c tires
- Thru axles (100x12 mm, front 142x12 mm rear)
- Full carbon fork and tapered headtube
- Possibility to mount full-length fenders, three bottle cages on a frame, two on a fork and a direct mount top tube bag
- On request, we can fit tubeless tires
- Balanced geometry and very large tire clearance allow you to comfortably ride long distances over rough terrain
- The frame is made of full toray carbon fiber, the construction is light and incredibly stiff. At the same time we took care of the appropriate durability. You can ride our carbon gravel bike on demanding forest trails with no fear.
Remember! At Loca Bikes, our bikes are always made to order. If you would like to change the paintwork or have any special requests concerning the configuration, let us know!
The technical details of individual parts and information on frame geometry can be found below.
The price is for a bike matching the specification below. Configuration shown in photos may be different
Bike design: Tadek Ciechanowski
Choose your setup
- finish // We paint our frames, forks and other metal parts after an order is placed which allows us to freely modify their colours and add details in a cost-competitive way. We use a combination of wet paint and powder coating for a stunning visual effect and great durability. Frames are hand-painted in Lower Silesia, Poland
- frame // Made of full toray carbon fiber, frame weight from 1300 g depending on size;
- fork // Full carbon, tapered, fork's weight 530 g
- headset // Tange, integrated, 1 1/8"-1,5", double sealed industrial bearings
- groupset // Shimano GRX R400 2x10: crank 46-30t, cassette 11-36t | Shimano GRX RX800 2x11: crank 46-30t, cassette 11-34t | Shimano GRX RX800 1x11: crank 40t, cassette 11-42t
- crankset// Shimano GRX RX600-10 172.5 mm | Shimano GRX RX600-11 172.5 mm | Shimano GRX RX600-1 172.5 mm
- pedals // None, the possibility of installing SPD PD-M540, or Exustar E-PC915 (additional cost 35€)
- handlebar // Loca Bikes Gravel butted Al6061, 44 cm (other sizes and shapes available)
- bar tape// Ergotec Vigo, hex key bar ends
- stem// Truvativ Stylo T20, butted Al6061 (other sizes available)
- saddle // Fizik Monte 143 mm, the possibility of mounting the Brooks Cambium C15 Carved All Weather saddle (additional cost 89€)
- seatpost// XLC/Promax, 30,9 mm (20 mm and 0 mm offset available
- wheels // Made by polish manufacture VYTYV
Standard: VYTYV 32H aluminium rims (700C or 650B), DT Swiss 370 hubs, Sapim Leader Black spokes, 1700 g
Lite: VYTYV GCX 28H aluminium rims (700C), DT Swiss 350 hubs, Sapim Laser spokes, 1550 g
Superlite: VYTYV RC31 24H carbon rims (700C), DT Swiss 350 hubs, Sapim CX Ray Spokes, 1250 g
Finish: Panaracer Gravelking SK tires 700x43c/650x47c (other sizes and models available), High Pressure Schwalbe rim bands, BB Components thru axles (polish manufacture)
- brakes // hydraulic disc brakes from the selected groupset, flat mount, Shimano SM-RT64 160 mm discs
- weight // from 8,7 kg (size S, Superlite wheels, GRX RX800 1x11 groupset)
The geometry of our carbon frames allows you to fit tyres as wide as 50mm. In combination with a reasonably high head tube, a large wheel base and a large reach, this lets you ride fast down difficult, technical gravel descents. The bike will also work well on expeditions, for those used to a more agressive position.
|a||Seat tube c-t (mm)||470||490||510||530|
|b||Effective top tube (mm)||545||560||577||595|
|c||Head tube (mm)||135||150||170||190|
|e||Head tube angle (°)||70,3||70,5||72||72,5|
|f||Seat tube angle (°)||73,5||73,5||73,5||73,5|
|h||BB drop (mm)||70||70||70||70|