Emerald Prism Road Plus
If you love road cycling but sometimes miss the opportunity to take a shortcut through the fields or wander through the woods in search of picturesque spots, this bike is for you!
The Loca Road Plus will allow you to quickly conquer any asphalt road, while its high headtube and extra tire clearance will make riding on gravel feel like a breeze.
Remember! At Loca Bikes, our bikes are always made to order. If you would like to change the paintwork or have any special requests concerning the configuration, let us know!
- The frame is made of full toray carbon fiber, the construction is light and incredibly stiff. With our frame, you can easily transition from the road to off-road paths or forest trails!
- The balanced geometry and bigger tire clearance than on typical road bikes will allow you to comfortably cover long distances without compromising on speed.
- Clearance up to a max of 700x35c tires
- Thru axles (100x12 mm, front 142x12 mm rear)
- Full carbon fork and tapered headtube
- Possibility to mount two bottle cages
- On request, we can fit tubeless tires
This frame has a complex paint design. The additional cost is €170. If you like this direction, we would be happy to create a same or similar design for you.
The technical details of individual parts and information on frame geometry can be found below.
The price is for a bike matching the specification below. The configuration shown in photos may be different
Design: Dreamworkers/Tadek Ciechanowski
Choose your setup
- FINISH // We paint our frames, forks and other metal parts after an order is placed which allows us to freely modify their colours and add details in a cost-competitive way. We use a combination of wet paint and powder coating for a stunning visual effect and great durability. Frames are hand-painted in Lower Silesia, Poland
SIZE // XS (43 cm)
SIZE // S (46 cm)
SIZE // M (49 cm)
SIZE // L (52 cm)
SIZE // XL (55 cm)
- FRAME // Made of full toray carbon fiber, frame weight from 970 g depending on size
- FORK // Full carbon, tapered, fork's weight 480 g
- HEADSET // Loca Bikes, integrated, IS52/28.6 - IS52/40, machine bearings, double sealed
- weight // from 7,2 kg
The geometry of our Road Plus road bikes allows for mounting tires up to 35 mm wide. The generous clearance, combined with the stack/reach ratio typical of endurance bikes, provides a comfortable riding position, allowing you to easily tackle routes off the beaten track – the bike will handle forest paths or lower-quality asphalt without any problem. At the same time, the small wheelbase, short chainstays, and aggressive angles will help you keep up with everyone on the road trainings and you will be able to descend mountain switchbacks with your eyes closed!
|a||Seat tube c-t (mm)||430||460||490||520||550|
|b||Effective top tube (mm)||516||530||546||560||580|
|c||Head tube (mm)||120||138||157||172,6||195|
|e||Head tube angle (°)||70,8||71,7||72||73||73|
|f||Seat tube angle (°)||74,8||74,3||73,9||73,5||73|
|h||BB drop (mm)||75||75||75||75||75|