Our city bikes are real chameleons of the urban jungle. Based on this frame, you can build a comfortable city bike that will get you to work quickly and safely, a reliable gravel bike with belt drive and a geared hub, or a minimalist single speed bike. Maybe you are interested in
a different configuration? Choose for yourself!
Remember! At Loca Bikes, our bikes are always made to order. If you would like to change the paintwork or have any special requests concerning the configuration, let us know!
- The geometry, inspired by the gravel bikes, will allow you to cross junctions comfortably, as well as riding off into the unknown on gravel paths
- Our city frames are made by hand in Poland. They go through extensive tests in the factories and have already survived many thousands of kilometres covered in European cities and on cycling tours. The entire design, construction and painting of the frames are also local processes.
- Frame made of 7020 aluminium, which is stronger, lighter and has better damping properties than the popular 6061T6 alloy.
- Clearance for a max of 700x45c tires
- Front 100x12 mm thru axle
- Full carbon fork and tapered headtube
- Choose from 11-speed, 8-speed or 1-speed (single speed) drivetrain - pick the one that suits you best!
- Hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power in all conditions
- Possibility to mount full-length fenders, rear rack, and two bottle cages
- On request, we can fit tubeless tires
The technical details of individual parts and information on frame geometry can be found below.
The price is for a bike matching the specification below. The configuration shown in photos may be different
Bike design: Tadek Ciechanowski
Choose your setup
- FINISH // We paint our frames, forks and other metal parts after an order is placed which allows us to freely modify their colours and add details in a cost-competitive way. We use a combination of wet paint and powder coating for a stunning visual effect and great durability. Frames are hand-painted in Lower Silesia, Poland
- FRAME // Made in Poland of aluminium tubing from German manufacturer (Al7020), smooth welded, frame's weight 1800-2000 g, depending on the size
size // S (50 cm)
size // M (53 cm)
size // L (56 cm)
size // XL (59 cm)
- fork // Full carbon, tapered, 450 g
- HEADSET // Tange, integrated, 1 1/8"-1,5", double-sealed industrial bearings
drivetrain // Front 46T / rear 16T (modification possible)
drivetrain // Front 50T / rear 22T (modification possible)
- crankset // Loca Bikes, 165 mm, 135 BCD
derailleurs // Singlespeed
derailleurs // Shimano Nexus 8 internal-gear hub
derailleurs // Shimano Alfine 11 internal-gear hub
- pedals // Exustar E-PC915 or Shimano SPD PD-M540/li>
handlebar // Shimano PRO, 640 mm, AL6061
handlebar // Shimano PRO, 420 mm, AL6061
grips // XLC, silicone
bartape // Ergotec Vigo
- stem // SDS By Schulz, AL6061 (various sizes available)
- saddle // Fizik Monte or Brooks Cambium C15 Carved (+89€)
- seatpost // Ergotec Viper, AL6061
wheels // DT Swiss 370 hubs, DT Swiss R470 rims, Sapim Leader Black spokes, Continental Contact Speed 700x37c tires (with anti-puncture casing)
wheels // DT Swiss 370 hub front / Shimano Nexus 8 hub rear, DT Swiss R470 rims, Sapim Leader Black spokes, Continental Contact Speed 700x37c tires (with anti-puncture casing)
wheels // DT Swiss 370 hub front / Shimano Alfine 11 hub rear, DT Swiss R470 rims, Sapim Leader Black spokes, Continental Contact Speed 700x37c tires (with anti-puncture casing)
brakes // Dual piston hydraulic brakes with Servo Wave technology to increase braking power and improve modulation
For gear hubs:
- J-tek shifter (on the bar-end and mechanical disc brakes or
- J-tek shifter (on the bar-end) and hydraulic Shimano disc brakes (+100€) or
- Microshift brake/shift levers (+210€)
For single speed drivetrain
- mechanical disc brakes or
- hydraulic Shimano disc brakes (+100€)
- weight // from 9 kg
The geometry of Loca Bikes city frames closely resembles our gravels. The wider wheelbase and modified rear triangle allow the fitting of belt drive and gear hub, making our city bikes highly versatile and allowing you to move around the city efficiently in all weather conditions. The balance between stability and responsive handling, will allow you to take the bike to less traveled paths and use it as a gravel bike.
|a||Seat tube c-t (mm)||500||530||560|
|b||Effective top tube (mm)||535||546||558|
|c||Head tube (mm)||130||160||180|
|e||Head tube angle (°)||71||71,6||71,6|
|f||Seat tube angle (°)||74||74||74|
|h||BB drop (mm)||72||72||72|