Nature is a ladies’ city bike inspired by nature. In our opinion, the combination of various shades of green and pink, as well as the floral motifs make it truly unique and fresh.
This painting is not available.
Our ladies’ bikes are light, versatile, and trouble-free machines that you will really enjoy riding.
Remember that we will create this bike, especially for you, and you decide on its final look and configuration. The frame can be permanently signed with your name or nickname.
On each of our ladies’ city bikes, it is possible to install full-length fenders, a rear rack, basket, kickstand, bell, lights, and a chain guard.
The price is for a bike matching the specification below. Configuration shown in photos may be different.
Bike design: Tadek Ciechanowski
Choose your setup
- finish // We paint our frames, forks and other metal parts after an order is placed which allows us to freely modify their colours and add details in a cost-competitive way. We use a combination of wet paint and powder coating for a stunning visual effect and great durability. Frames are hand-painted in Lower Silesia, Poland
- frame// Made in Poland of aluminium tubing from German manufacturer (Al7020), smooth welded, frame's weight 1800-2000 g, depending on the size
- fork// Full carbon, tapered, fork's weight 390 g
- headset// Tange, integrated, 1 1/8"-1,5", double sealed industrial bearings
- Power transmission// Front 46 / back 16 teeth (adjustments possible)
- Crankset// Crank's length 165 mm, BCD 135 mm, produced for Loca Bikes (direct import)
- Gears// Maintenance-free, weatherproof Shimano Nexus 8 or Shimano Alfine 11 speed gear hub. Single speed option is also available
- pedals// Exustar E-PC915 - lightweight aluminum flat pedals with interchangeable pins
- handlebar// Riser/Cruiser/Dropbar, made of butted AL6061 by XLC/Promax/Ergotec/Ritchey (depending on a model)
- Grips/Tape// high quality 100% silicone grips with an ergonomic shape and outstanding shock absorbing features, Ergotec Vigo bartape
- stem// SDS By Schultz/Ritchey (various sizes available)
- saddle// Fizik Monte (possibility of mounting Brooks Cambium C15 Carved saddle, additional cost 89€)
- seatpost// Ergotec Viper, 30,9 mm, 400 mm length, light, made of butted Al 6061
- wheels // Continental Contact Speed 700x38c 60TPI tires with an advanced anti-puncture system, Schwalbe tubes, High Pressure Schwalbe rim bands, DT Swiss 370 hub (front wheel), Shimano Nexus 8 gear hub (rear wheel), DT Swiss 470 rims, Sapim Leader Black spokes
- brakes // Shimano BR-M6100/BL-M6100, Dual piston hydraulic brakes with Servo Wave technology to increase braking power and improve modulation. Microshift shift levers and mechanical disc brakes are used for the dropbar handlebar and gear hub combination.
- weight // from 9 kg (Size S (50 cm), single speed drivetrain)
The geometry of Loca Bikes city frames closely resembles our gravels. The wider wheelbase and modified rear triangle allow the fitting of belt drive and gear hub, making our city bikes highly versatile and allowing you to move around the city efficiently in all weather conditions. The balance between stability and responsive handling, will allow you to take the bike to less traveled paths and use it as a gravel bike.
|a||Seat tube c-t (mm)||500||530||560|
|b||Effective top tube (mm)||537||546||564|
|c||Head tube (mm)||110||130||160|
|e||Head tube angle (°)||71||71,6||71,6|
|f||Seat tube angle (°)||74||74||74|
|h||BB drop (mm)||72||72||72|