With our aluminium frame, you can create a versatile gravel bike for long trips in varied terrain or a fast machine for clocking up the miles on the road.
Remember! At Loca Bikes, our bikes are always made to order. If you would like to change the paintwork or have any special requests concerning the configuration, let us know!
- Clearance for a max of 700x43c or 650x47c tires
- Thru axles (100x12 mm front, 142x12 mm rear)
- Full carbon fork and tapered headtube
- Possibility to mount full-length fenders, rear rack, and two bottle cages
- On request, we can fit tubeless tires
- Sporty geometry combining the best of gravel bike and endurance road bike
- Frames made of alloy 7020 which is 30% more durable as well as lighter and better shock absorbing than the common 6061 T6 one.
- Our gravel frames are made by hand in Gliwice,Poland. They go through extensive tests in the factories and have survived many ultra-distance races and bikepacking expeditions. The design, assembly and painting of the bikes takes place in Wrocław.
This bike has been created for an individual order. If you like this direction, we would be happy to create a similar design for you. For this reason, complicated painting is not included in the price - we will quote it for you individually.
The technical details of individual parts and information on frame geometry can be found below.
The price is for a bike matching the specification below. The configuration shown in the photos may differ.
Bike design: Joanna Wapniewska-Pietrus
Choose your setup
- finish // We paint our frames, forks and other metal parts after an order is placed which allows us to freely modify their colours and add details in a cost-competitive way. We use
a combination of wet paint and powder coating for a stunning visual effect and great durability. Frames are hand-painted in Lower Silesia, Poland
- frame // Made in Poland of aluminium tubing from German manufacturer (Al7020), smooth welded, frame's weight 1600-1880 g, depending on the size
- fork // Full carbon, tapered, 390 g
- headset // Tange, integrated, 1 1/8"-1,5", double sealed industrial bearings
- groupset // Shimano GRX RX800 2x11: crank 46-30t, cassette 11-34t | Shimano GRX RX800 1x11: crank 40t, cassette 11-42t
- crankset // Shimano GRX RX600-11 172.5 mm | Shimano GRX RX600-1 172.5 mm
- pedals // SPD PD-M540, or Exustar E-PC915 (+40€)
- handlebar // Loca Bikes Gravel butted Al6061, 44 cm (other sizes available)
- bar tape // Ergotec Vigo, hex key bar ends
- stem // Truvativ Stylo T20, butted Al6061 (various sizes available)
- saddle // Fizik Monte 143 mmor Brooks Cambium C15 Carved All Weather (+89€)
- seatpost // Ergotec Vigo, 30,9 mm
- wheels // Made by polish manufacture Wojczal Wheels Centre, using DT Swiss hubs
Adventure: DT Swiss 370 hubs, VYTYV 32H aluminium rims (700C or 650B), Sapim Leader Black spokes, 1700 g
Lite: DT Swiss 350 hubs, VYTYV GCX 28H aluminium rims (700C), DT Swiss 350 hubs, Sapim Laser spokes, 1550 g
Superlite: DT Swiss 350 hubs, VYTYV RC31 24H carbon rims (700C), DT Swiss 350 hubs, Sapim CX Ray Spokes, 1250 g
Finish: Panaracer Gravelking SK tires (different sizes and models available), Paragon Machine Works thru-axles (Made in USA)
- brakes // hydraulic disc brakes from the selected groupset, flat mount, Shimano SM-RT64 160 mm discs
- weight // from 9,1 kg (depending on size and configuration)
The geometry of the gravel bike frames from Loca Bikes is characterized by relatively sharp angles and a short wheelbase. Thanks to this, our bikes are maneuverable, react precisely to your movements and allow you to take on an aerodynamic position. That said, we didn’t go to the extremes and on descents and long trails, our bikes also offer good stability and comfort.
|a||Seat tube c-t (mm)||500||530||560||590|
|b||Effective top tube (mm)||536||546||564||578|
|c||Head tube (mm)||110||130||160||180|
|e||Head tube angle (°)||71||71||71,6||72|
|f||Seat tube angle (°)||73||73||73||73|
|h||BB drop (mm)||72||72||72||72|