A chameleon blends into the background, but on this bike, you will get noticed pretty easily. The lacquer changes color depending on the angle of the light.
With our frame, you can create a versatile gravel bike for long trips in varied terrain or a fast machine for clocking up the miles on the road.
- Clearance for a max of 700x43c or 650x47c tires
- Thru axles (100x12 mm front, 142x12 mm rear)
- Full carbon fork and tapered headtube
- Possibility to mount full-length fenders, rear rack, and two bottle cages
- On request, we can fit tubeless tires
- Sporty geometry combining the best of gravel bike and endurance road bike
- Frames made of alloy 7020 which is 30% more durable as well as lighter and better shock absorbing than the common 6061 T6 one.
- Our gravel frames are made by hand in Gliwice,Poland. They go through extensive tests in the factories and have survived many ultra-distance races and bikepacking expeditions. The design, assembly and painting of the bikes takes place in Wrocław.
Remember! At Loca Bikes, our bikes are always made to order. If you would like to change the paintwork or have any special requests concerning the configuration, let us know!
The technical details of individual parts and information on frame geometry can be found below.
The price is for a bike matching the specification below. The configuration shown in the photos may differ.
We still have some sizes of frames made in Taiwan available. These bikes are cheaper by 170€. Please contact us if you are interested.
Bike design: Tadek Ciechanowski
Choose your setup
- finish // We paint our frames, forks and other metal parts after an order is placed which allows us to freely modify their colours and add details in a cost-competitive way. We use a combination of wet paint and powder coating for a stunning visual effect and great durability. Frames are hand-painted in Lower Silesia, Poland
- frame // Made in Poland of aluminium tubing from German manufacturer (Al7020), smooth welded, frame's weight 1600-1880 g, depending on the size
- fork // Full carbon, tapered, fork's weight 390 g
- headset // Tange, integrated, 1 1/8"-1,5", double sealed industrial bearings
- groupset // Shimano GRX R400 2x10: crank 46-30t, cassette 11-36t | Shimano GRX RX800 2x11: crank 46-30t, cassette 11-34t | Shimano GRX RX800 1x11: crank 40t, cassette 11-42t
- crankset// Shimano GRX RX600-10 172.5 mm | Shimano GRX RX600-11 172.5 mm | Shimano GRX RX600-1 172.5 mm
- pedals // None, the possibility of installing SPD PD-M540, or Exustar E-PC915 (additional cost 35€)
- handlebar // Loca Bikes Gravel butted Al6061, 44 cm (other sizes available)
- bar tape// Ergotec Vigo, hex key bar ends
- stem// Truvativ Stylo T20, butted Al6061 (various sizes available)
- saddle // Fizik Monte 143 mm, the possibility of mounting the Brooks Cambium C15 Carved All Weather saddle (additional cost 89€)
- seatpost// XLC/Promax, 30,9 mm (0 mm and 20 mm offset options available)
- wheels // Made by polish manufacture VYTYV
Standard: VYTYV 32H aluminium rims (700C or 650B), DT Swiss 370 hubs, Sapim Leader Black spokes, 1700 g
Lite: VYTYV GCX 28H aluminium rims (700C), DT Swiss 350 hubs, Sapim Laser spokes, 1550 g
Superlite: VYTYV RC31 24H carbon rims (700C), DT Swiss 350 hubs, Sapim CX Ray Spokes, 1250 g
Finish: Panaracer Gravelking SK tires 700x43c/650x47c (different sizes and models available), High Pressure Schwalbe rim bands, BB Components thru axles (polish manufacture)
- brakes // hydraulic disc brakes from the selected groupset, flat mount, Shimano SM-RT64 160 mm discs
- weight // from 9,1 kg (Size S (50 cm), Superlite wheelset, Shimano GRX RX800 1x11)
The geometry of the gravel bike frames from Loca Bikes is characterized by relatively sharp angles and a short wheelbase. Thanks to this, our bikes are maneuverable, react precisely to your movements and allow you to take on an aerodynamic position. That said, we didn’t go to the extremes and on descents and long trails, our bikes also offer good stability and comfort.
|a||Seat tube c-t (mm)||500||530||560||590|
|b||Effective top tube (mm)||536||546||564||578|
|c||Head tube (mm)||110||130||160||180|
|e||Head tube angle (°)||71||71||71,6||72|
|f||Seat tube angle (°)||73||73||73||73|
|h||BB drop (mm)||72||72||72||72|