We issue a receipt or VAT invoice for every bike purchased.
For your convenience we offer several different payment methods, here they are:
Payment in person
You can pay for your purchase in full on-site - by card or cash. We warmly invite you to visit our showroom! Use this method to receive a discount of 5% of the bike's value!
Quick online payment
When making a payment on the website, you can choose one of the fast online payment options and pay via bank account or card. Use this method to receive a discount of 5% of the bike's value!
In the order confirmation document, you will find our bank account details. You can pay for your bike by making a bank transfer, from anywhere on earth. Use this method to receive a discount of 5% of the bike's value!
Allegro 0% instalments
When buying a bike via Allegro, you can take advantage of interest-free instalments. You will find all the details here: https://allegro.pl/metody-platnosci/raty/zero
This option is only available to persons with Polish citizenship.
When paying by bank transfer or on-site, you can pay by the 60/40 scheme - 60% of the deposit upon ordering and the remaining 40% upon delivery of the bike.