At Loca Bikes, we do our best to meet your high expectations and make every effort to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our products. If you are nevertheless not satisfied with it, you can always send it back within 14 days of taking possession of the product, without stating any reason. For further information on returns, please contact us on our telephone number or email:
- The customer should only handle and inspect the product in the same way as he or she would do in a stationary shop. The Consumer, shall be liable for any diminished value of the Product resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the Product.
- In case of withdrawal from a Sales Agreement the Product should be sent to the following address: Redarów 28, 52-340 Wrocław.
- If possible, we ask customers to send back returned goods in their original and undamaged packaging.
- The consumer may submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract on the form, a specimen of which is attached as annex number 2 to Terms and Conditions. Using the form is not obligatory.
- After the expiry of 14 days from the date of taking possession of the product, Loca Bikes shall not be under any obligation to accept the return of the goods, to replace the returned goods with other goods or to make any refund.
- In case the goods you have received from us are damaged, please send us as soon as possible pictures of the damage and the label that is on the package or carton. Please send the photos and any necessary information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bicycles that have been designed and manufactured to the customer's special order are not returnable. This applies to individually designed paintwork and individual technical configurations. However, in the event of any problems, it is essential that you contact us. We will make every effort to solve your problem.
You will find the detailed return policy in our Terms & Conditions