- Ensure that your bike is regularly inspected by a professional bike mechanic.
- Always ride your bicycle in accordance with traffic regulations.
- Always wear your helmet.
- Make sure you are as visible as possible when riding at night.
- Use common sense on the road and anticipate that others may lack it.
5-year warranty on Loca Bikes frames and forks
We are confident in the high quality of the frames and forks used on our bikes. Therefore, we provide a 5-year warranty against any material defects in our frames and forks. In addition, Loca Bikes provides a 2-year warranty on all other parts with the exception of normal wear and tear of consumable parts such as tyres, tubes, grips/bar tapes and bearings. Damage and defects caused by improper use or servicing of the bike (or lack of servicing) and mechanical damage to the paintwork will NOT be accepted as material defects.
- All Products sold through the Shop are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, which is applicable in the territory of the Republic of Poland,
- The warranty period is counted from the date of delivery of the Product to the Customer and is 5 years for frames and forks and 2 years for all other parts of the Product
- The following will NOT be considered material defects:
- damage and defects resulting from improper use of the bicycle,
- damage and defects resulting from improper bike servicing,
- damage and defects resulting from failure to carry out regular services,
- as well as mechanical paint damage,
- the warranty does not apply to wear and tear of consumable parts, such as chains, tires, or bearings.
- Upon the appearance of a product defect, you should immediately stop using the product and report the defect to the manufacturer by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- the document entitling to warranty protection is the warranty card or proof of purchase,
- the warranty does not exclude the rights of the Consumer and the entities referred to in § 9 of the Regulations, resulting from the warranty for physical and legal defects of the Product, specified in the Civil Code,
- The warranty period starts on the day on which the Customer sends to the Seller the supplemented warranty card attached to the Product along with proof of bicycle assembly by a professional bicycle service. The customer is obliged to complete, scan and send the warranty card that meets the conditions set out in the previous sentence within 30 days from the date of purchase of the Product to the address email@example.com
- Loca Bikes reserves the right to ask for photos of the damage and to return only the damaged part, not the entire bike,
- Loca Bikes reserves the right to issue a coupon for purchases in the Loca Bikes online store with a value appropriate to the value of the damage or defect, if there is no other possibility to compensate the customer for the loss suffered by him,
- Loca Bikes is not obliged to cover the shipping costs related to the return of the defective goods.
RESPONSIBILITY: Loca Bikes is not responsible for whether customers ride their bikes safely and in accordance with local traffic regulations. Loca Bikes is also not responsible for the regular and professional maintenance of the bike, which is necessary to ensure the safety of the person riding the bike and other road users.