Gravel frame painted
Our very own gravel bike frame. It's made of butted aluminium and its weight is only 1,6 kg - 1,88 kg depending on size.
All production takes place in Poland.
Our gravel frames undergo extensive endurance tests in factories. They have already ridden in many ultra-distance races and bikepacking expeditions.
Based on our frame, you can create a versatile bike for long trips in varied terrain or a fast machine that will eat up the miles on the road.
- Clearance for tires max. 700x43c or 650x47c
- Thru axles (100x12 mm front, 142x12 mm rear)
- Full carbon fork and tapered head tube
- Mounting points for full mudguards, a rear rack, and 2 bottle cages
- Sporty geometry combining the best of gravel bike and endurance road bike
- Price includes painted frame, painted carbon fork, Tange integrated headset, seatpost clamp and thru axles made by BB Components.
The price includes painting in a base RAL color with lettering on the down tube and standard Loca Bikes signatures and logos.
Graphic designs and painting according to the customer's idea are possible. In this case, we will make you an individual quote.
A detailed technical specification is available below
Choose your setup
- Painting // Our frames are hand-painted in Lower Silesia in powder coating and traditional paint shops. The basic price includes a simple paint job without color cuts. You can also design a more complex project with the help of our graphic designer (individual pricing). For details, please ask via email.
- frame // Aluminum alloy frame (AL7020), smooth welded, butted tubes, internal cable routing, frame weight 1600 - 1880 g depending on size
- fork // Tapered, full carbon, weight 390 g
- headset // Tange (Japanese manufacturer), integrated, 1 1/8 by 1.5 inch, with machine bearings, double-sealed
- Thru axles // Polish manufactory BB Components, front 12x100 mm, thread pitch 1.5, rear 12x142 mm, thread pitch 1.75
- Bottom bracket shell // BSA 68 mm
- Seatpost diameter // 30,9 mm
The geometry of the gravel bike frames from Loca Bikes is characterized by relatively sharp angles and a short wheelbase. Thanks to this, our bikes are maneuverable, react precisely to your movements and allow you to take on an aerodynamic position. That said, we didn’t go to the extremes and on descents and long trails, our bikes also offer good stability and comfort.
|a||Seat tube c-t (mm)||500||530||560||590|
|b||Effective top tube (mm)||536||546||564||578|
|c||Head tube (mm)||110||130||160||180|
|e||Head tube angle (°)||71||71||71,6||72|
|f||Seat tube angle (°)||73||73||73||73|
|h||BB drop (mm)||72||72||72||72|