Black Classic is the elegance and minimalism that we love at Loca Bikes. In this design, apart from its simplicity, you will find a lot of beautiful details such as the finishing of the fork in black gloss - its shade matching perfectly to the shade of lettering and the other details on the frame, as well as the beautiful saddle and grips of the legendary English company Brooks.
Our ladies’ bikes are light, versatile, and trouble-free machines that you will really enjoy riding.
Remember that we will create this bike, especially for you, and you decide on its final look and configuration. The frame can be permanently signed with your name or nickname.
On each of our ladies’ city bikes, it is possible to install full-length fenders, a rear rack, basket, kickstand, bell, lights, and a chain guard.
The price is for a bike matching the specification below. Configuration shown in photos may be different.
Bike design: Aleksander Zemke
Choose your setup
- finish // We paint our frames, forks and other metal parts after an order is placed which allows us to freely modify their colours and add details in a cost-competitive way. Each of our frames is unique with its owner's name burnt out on it forever. We use a special combination of wet paint and powder coating for a stunning visual effect and great durability
- frame // Made of triple butted aluminium tubes (Al6061), smooth welded, featuring horizontal dropouts with integrated chain tensioners, frame's weight 1500-1750 g depending on its size
- fork // Fork legs made of aluminium Al6061, fork's steerer tube made of Cro-Mo steel, fork's weight 750 g
- headset // Made by TANGE (Japanese, high quality brand), semi-integrated, 1 1/8, with industrial bearings, double sealed
- Power transmission // Front 46 / back 16 teeth (adjustments possible)
- Crankset// Crank's length 165 mm, BCD 135 mm, produced for Loca Bikes (direct import)
- Gears // Maintenance-free, weatherproof Shimano Nexus 8 speed gear hub with Shimano Revo Shifter
- pedals // Exustar E-PC915 - lightweight aluminum flat pedals with interchangeable pins
- handlebar // XLC (Riser), Promax (Cruiser), Promax (Cafe Racer), all made of butted aluminium
- Grips/Handlebar Tape // Velo handlebar tape with natural cork, comfy and high quality XLC 100% silicone grips with an ergonomic shape and outstanding shock absorbing features
- stem// Promax DA 274, made of butted aluminium (Al6061)
- saddle// Selle Royal SETA, made by top quality Italian producer, low weight and high comfort, flat design allowing convenient change of riding position
- seatpost// XLC All Ride SP-001, 27,2 mm, 300 mm length, light, made of butted Al 6061
- wheels // Continental Contact Speed 700x38c 100TPI tires with an advanced anti-puncture system, Schwalbe tubes, High Pressure Schwalbe rim bands, Shimano road hub(front wheel), Shimano Nexus 8 gear hub (rear wheel), LOCA bikes 41 mm rims (direct import), Sapim Leader Black spokes
- brakes // Tektro R559, top quality dual pivot caliper brakes, cold forged, very effective
- weight // 11,5 kg (CT 50)
When designing the frames for our city bikes, we used the geometry of our single speeds as the basis. We then modified them accordingly to allow a more upright riding position while maintaining high dynamics and great riding properties. The wider wheelbase and the modified rear triangle allow for the installation of fenders and a Shimano Nexus 8 multi-speed hub, making our city bikes completely practical and effectively enabling you to get around the city in all weather conditions.
|a||Size c-t (mm) (mm)||500||530||560|
|b||Top tube horiz. (mm)||476||529||542|
|c||Head tube (mm)||155||165||175|
|d||Chain stay (mm)||425||425||425|
|e||Head tube angle (°)||73||73||73|
|f||Seat tube angle (°)||74,5||73,5||73|
|h||Standover height (mm)||765||770||806|