This bike was made to order for one of our customers. If you would like something like this one, we can create a similar set-up just for you. The price does not include complicated painting - it will be calculated for you individually, depending on your idea.
Our fixed gear bikes are fast, light and maneuverable machines that will make traveling around the city a pleasure.
Remember that we create the bike, especially for you, and you decide on its final appearance and configuration. The frame can be permanently signed with your name or nickname.
For an additional 260€, our fixed gears are also available in a belt drive version!
The price is for a bike matching the specification below. Configuration shown in photos may be different.
Bike design: Tadek Ciechanowski
Choose your setup
- finish // We paint our frames, forks and other metal parts after an order is placed which allows us to freely modify their colours and add details in a cost-competitive way. Each of our frames is unique with its owner's name burnt out on it forever. We use a special combination of wet paint and powder coating for a stunning visual effect and great durability
- frame // Made of triple butted aluminium tubes (Al6061), smooth welded, featuring horizontal dropouts with a integrated chain tensioners, frame's weight 1500-1750g depending on its size;
- fork // Fork's legs made of aluminium Al6061, fork's steerer tube made of Cro-Mo steel, fork's weight 750 g
- headset // Made by TANGE (Japanee, high quality brand), semi-integrated, 1 1/8", with industrial bearings, double sealed
- power transmission// Front 46t / back 16t (adjustments possible)
- Crankset // length 165mm, BCD 135mm, produced for Loca Bikes (direct import)
- pedals // Exustar E-PC915 - lightweight aluminum flat pedals with cartridge bearing, CrMo axle, and interchangeable pins
- handlebar // XLC (Riser), Promax (Drop), Loca Bikes (Bullhorns), all made of butted aluminium
- grips/handlebar tape // Velo handlebar tape with natural cork, comfy and high quality XLC 100% silicone grips
- stem // Promax DA 274, made of butted 6061 aluminium (various sizes available)
- saddle // Fizik Monte, possibility of mounting Brooks Cambium C15 Carved saddle, additional cost 89€
- seatpost // XLC All Ride SP-001, 27,2mm, 300 mm length, light, made of butted Al6061
- wheels // Continental Ultrasport 3 700x28 tires, Schwalbe tubes, High Pressure Schwalbe rim bands, Novatec hubs with sealed industrial bearings (Rear flip-flop hub lets you change from fixed gear to freewheel), LOCA bikes 41 mm rims (direct import by Loca Bikes), Sapim Leader Black spokes
- brakes // Promax R325, Brake levers Promax FS378
- weight // 8,8 kg (CT 50)
The frame geometry of the fixed gear and single speed bikes from Loca is characterized by relatively sharp angles, a short wheelbase, and a short headtube. Thanks to this, our bikes are maneuverable, react precisely to your movements, and allow you to take on an aerodynamic position. However, we didn’t forget about comfort and practical values when designing our frames. That is why our bikes not only allow you to ride dynamically, but also comfortably, even on long journeys.
|a||Size c-t (mm)||500||530||560||590||620|
|b||Top tube horiz. (mm)||535||540||544||547||555|
|c||Head tube (mm)||130||135||140||160||180|
|d||Chain stay (mm)||395||395||395||395||395|
|e||Head tube angle (°)||73||73||73||73||73|
|f||Seat tube angle (°)||74,5||74||74||73,5||73|
|h||Standover height (mm)||755||765||772||793||834|